The TEDxCU 2024 event is on March 2 at Macky Auditorium. Doors open at 2 p.m. with audience activations, and the talks will begin at 3 p.m. General admission tickets are $25, and CU student tickets are free.
This year's event will feature eight speakers, fine arts performances and audience activations. The speakers' talks embrace the theme Renaissance and represent a variety of fields. See the list of speakers below and visit the TEDxCU website to read their bios.
- Donna Mejia, CU associate professor, Department of Theatre and Dance
- Ankit Sharma, CU alumnus and mechanical engineer focusing on renewable energy
- Naia Ormaza Zulueta, CU doctoral student researching environmental human rights
- Lindsey Granger, journalist and television host
- Dr. Brad Fanestil, internal medicine doctor
- Chris Magee, CU undergraduate student studying strategic communication
- Carrie Barry, owner of Corner Boxing Club in Boulder
- Kate Nam, CU undergraduate student studying finance
The TEDxCU student organizing team hopes you will join them in exploring how the essence of rebirth continues to shape our modern world. For questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.