In response to the increase in new COVID-19 cases in Boulder, Boulder County Public Health opened two free testing sites this week, available for anyone in Boulder County who would like to be tested.
- The 1205 Pleasant St. site is walk-up, open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 7 days a week through Sept. 30.
- The 2445 Stazio Dr. site is drive-thru, open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 7 days a week through Oct. 2, but can be extended depending on case positivity rates.
Residents do not have to have symptoms to be tested.
Anyone attending the testing site must:
- Have a form of identification (driver’s license, student ID).
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Results are expected within 24 to 48 hours.
- Residents who test positive for COVID-19 will be contacted by Boulder County Public Health epidemiology staff.
- Residents who test negative will be contacted by the Colorado Department of Public Health lab staff. There will also be a hotline available for individuals to call to check results.