Granting 3rd-party access to your records

As required by federal law, CU Boulder is committed to protecting your personal information. If you want to give a parent or other third party (e.g., guardian, spouse, sponsor or health provider) access to those records, you must complete the necessary authorizations. Visit the registrar's website to learn more.