Researchers in the Neurophysiology of Movement Lab on Main Campus are conducting a study to evaluate the influence of light electrical stimulation on walking and balance capabilities in healthy adults.
- 65–85 years of age
- Free from neurological impairments
- No recent lower body injuries
- Ability to walk for six minutes unaided
The study consists of two visits to CU Boulder Main Campus on separate days (approximately 2.5 hours each):
- In each session, we will apply mild electrical stimulation using a TENS device and assess subjects' walking and balance capabilities.
- Compensation: $50 for the two visits
If interested, please contact Mohammed Alenazy for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-231-9767.