Students, staff, faculty and the Boulder community can get a COVID-19 vaccine at a mobile vaccine clinic on Tuesday, May 4. The mobile vaccine clinic, hosted by the Colorado Department of Public Health (CDPHE) will be offering the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) near the Village Center at Williams Village.
- The mobile vaccination clinic will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The drop-in appointments are first-come, first-served.
- COVID-19 vaccines are available for free, regardless of insurance coverage.
- No ID is required; however, you will need to fill out a paper form to receive your shot.
- The Janssen vaccine is one dose. For more information visit the Janssen fact sheet.
It’s important to get vaccinated to support your own health, but also to strengthen the community for your family and friends. If you are leaving Boulder for the summer, please sign up for a vaccine before you travel.