Thomas Laird will be offering three workshops on high-impact practices and assessment.
Laird’s expertise is in effective assessment practices and the inclusion of diversity into the curriculum, and he frequently consults with institutions of higher education. He is an associate professor in the Higher Education and Student Affairs Program and director of the Center for Postsecondary Research at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Workshop 1: Exploring How to Make Courses More Inclusive: A Model, Evidence, and Some Options
- Monday, April 9, 9–10:30 a.m., C4C S350N
- Workshop 2: Building a HIP Culture Equitably
- Monday, April 9, 1–2:30 p.m., C4C S350
- Workshop 3: Engaged Assessment, Inclusive Coursework, and High-Impact Practices: Building a Case for Faculty Action
- Tuesday, April 10, 9–10:30 a.m., C4C S350S