Do you know someone looking for an opportunity who would like to join our Facilities Management team? We are looking for two individuals who will work at the Distribution Center, helping with the processing and delivery of incoming mail and packages and other duties as assigned.
These will be classified, temporary positions at 40 hours per week and could last several months or longer (but no longer than nine months). The starting wage will be $14 per hour. There is a possibility there will be a full-time permanent position that the individuals can apply for later.
Here is a basic outline of what we are looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum six months experience in materials-related work, which could include warehousing, material handling, shipping, receiving, storing, inventory tracking and/or distribution of goods
- Good work ethic, dependable
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Experience working directly with customers/clients (may make deliveries to various campus departments)
- Colorado drivers’ license
- Will be required to pass a criminal and motor vehicle background check
- Must meet General Physical Demands definition of Very Heavy: "Exert in excess of 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects"
Anyone interested should contact Jen Salyers, FMHR, at 303-492-1096. Deadline for submission is Sept. 5.