Concerned about a friend? Here's how you can help

Anyone can refer a student to Student Support & Case Management (SSCM). SSCM can connect students with resources and help them work through challenging life situations that may be impacting their education, such as:

  • Mental health concerns
  • Family emergencies
  • Hospitalization
  • Food or housing insecurity

Visit the SSCM website to learn how to recognize and respond to a friend in distress and how to refer them to a case manager.