Fulbright U.S. student grant application cycle open

The Fulbright program is the U.S. government’s flagship program for international educational exchange, and CU Boulder has been a top-producing institution for U.S. Fulbright student grants. 

Watch a short video, and then contact Deborah Viles to learn how you can apply for a Fulbright grant to do overseas study/research or to be an English teaching assistant overseas. These grants are for any student who will have at least a bachelor's degree by the time the grant starts and won’t yet have completed a PhD. Graduate students often apply to the Fulbright to fund fieldwork abroad.