The Writing Center is offering remote sessions through May 5! Book an appointment to have a phone conversation with a consultant or to receive written feedback on your work.
The CU Boulder Writing Center offers writers from all academic disciplines and skill levels the opportunity to work one-on-one with professionally trained writing consultants. We help writers at all stages of the writing process from brainstorming through revision. Writing Center sessions strive to address writers' stated needs while attending to relevant disciplinary, rhetorical, grammatical and stylistic concerns.
Consultants provide feedback and advice that promote writers' abilities to communicate successfully and think critically in response to complex, evolving expectations of readers in academia, the workplace and society.
- Save time by learning more effective writing techniques.
- Eliminate writer’s block and procrastination.
- Improve your argumentative impact, organization, and clarity.
- Strengthen your revision and self-editing skills.
- Learn proper citation to avoid unintentional plagiarism.
Services are free to all CU students, faculty, alumni and university affiliates.
For more information, visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.