The Neurophysiology of Movement Lab on CU Boulder's Main Campus is conducting a study to compare neuromuscular function in healthy adults with persons diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
- 45–65 years of age
- Healthy and free of neurologic disease
The study will consist of two visits on separate days:
- First visit (approximately 15 minutes): Familiarization session
- Second visit (approximately three hours): Experimental session
- Lower leg muscle contractions
- Walking tests
- Recording muscle activity
Compensation: $20 for the experimental session
If interested, please contact Leah Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.