The Integrative Physiology of Aging Lab is looking for volunteers to study the potential health effects of a new type of breathing exercise (a time efficient type of exercise) on blood pressure, vascular function and cognitive function.
- Aged 50-plus years
- Higher blood pressure (systolic BP 120-160 mmHg)
- Willing to exercise up to 25 minutes per day, six days per week for a three-month period
- Detailed blood panel (cholesterol, glucose, etc.)
- Physician-monitored exercise stress test
- Blood pressure screening
- Bone mineral density test
- Monetary compensation for time
If interested, email IMSTstudy@colorado.edu or call 303-492-2485.