Observational Anxiety Study on Inflammation and Stress (OASIS)
In this study, we want to understand how varying levels of cannabinoids (e.g., THC and CBD) impacts things like your anxiety and mood. To better understand how varying levels of cannabinoids in the body are related to your health, we ask you to provide blood samples.
You will be compensated up to $300 for your participation.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are 21–70 years old
- Experience anxiety
- Are using or have used cannabis and would like to use it to cope with anxiety or are not using cannabis and would not like to use it to cope with anxiety
This study involves:
- 2 appointments at our lab facility in Boulder
- 1 appointment in our mobile lab (we drive to your street, 30 miles or less from Boulder)
- 4 blood draws and 2 microbiome samples
- Brief and confidential cognitive tasks and questionaries
If you are interested or have any other questions, please contact the CU Change research lab at 303-492-0288 or email@example.com.