The Research & Innovation Office (RIO), in collaboration with the United Government of Graduate Students (UGGS), invites individuals to participate in poster sessions from all disciplines for Research & Innovation Week 2018.
Benefits of presenting
- Share your research/scholarship/creative work with an interested audience
- Identify and connect with possible future collaborators
- Enhance your CV and polish your presentation skills
- Receive feedback from colleagues
- Contribute to the shared knowledge of the university
- Network with researchers, scholars, leadership and others
Get guidelines for submissions and details on poster session options taking place Oct. 15, 16 and 19. The deadline for submitting abstracts is Friday, Sept. 21.